Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all About to take delivery of a 348 and wonder what the collective has to say about battery chargers. I want one in the garage on the wall so I can Plug it in when I park the car i.e. not clips with the plug permanently attached to the car say under the bonnet.

I already have an Optimate on the bike but the ads say for bike only so not sure about another one.

thanks
John

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi John,

Congratulations on the purchase!!

I'd heartily recommend an Accumate - http://www.accumate.co.uk/

They're made by the same people as the Optimate - but it's designed for cars not bikes. Works in pretty much the same way as the Optimate, and just like the optimate, it works brilliantly. You can wall mount it too.

I'm afraid I'm almost identical to you - 348, Bike, Optimate for the bike, Accumate for the car!!

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes thanks

Picked up the 348 today and drove it back to Silverstone 110 Miles what a laugh. I have a gt4 at the moment but this 348 does not seem to be a Ferrari. Nothing packed up and drove like a normal car!!!! just faster. The delaer is a bit over protective and would not let me pick it up if there was the possibility of rain (snow actually) last weekend but today was sunny. Although not quite due is putting on new belts and doing a complete suspension check (supposedly important in a 348).
Should have it by the weekend so may do a track day soon

I will get an Accumate

Thanks John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts