Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has finally come to start looking seriously for a 360 to buy, but I have 2 questions that I hope someone can help me with (I do not want to get the salesman's hopes up by calling again unless I know the answer):

1. Do the mirrors on the 360 coupe fold in?

2. Can someone tell me for certain if the 75.70" width quoted for the 360 includes the mirrors?

I have a great old house that we love, but the garage is small by modern standards. We will likely not move for a few years, and I can maybe wait only a few more months before jumping into my first Ferrari. I appreciate any help the members of this board can provide.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Considering your profile name and your narrow garage, I'm guessing you may be Dutch?

I park my 550 often in my parents garage in Holland in which I have exactly 1 cm of room at each mirror when driving in. Inside there is a little more room but nevertheless getting in and out of the car is a bit of a contortionist's trick.

I recommend putting some padding on the wall on the driver's side to protect the paint.

All in all, it's not ideal but it works. I'm guessing you would have the same experience in a 360.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts