Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

On some Ferrari's i've seen a badge on the front quarter panel. Typical to most Ferrari signa's but this one has a C an a J beneath the prancing horse.. WHAT on earth do those letters mean???????? :ugh:

ERIC

·
Registered
776 Posts
You mean this one?

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Well I've tried really hard, but I can't make a C out of that S :-?

Maybe it are the initials of someone (my mom has her initials next to the Arbarth sign of the Fiat)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all,

Thanx to everyone who replied so far, your answers are what was needed. YEAH!!! That one.... I musta confused the S with a C. WHAT does scuderia mean anyhow? THanx to anyone who solves this puzzler.

ERIC

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
By tradition, this badge is only applied by the factory to cars that are "special" - Ferrari F1 cars, track cars, track & road cars like the 250 GTOs and the limited series such as 288GTO, F40, F50, Enzo and now Challenge Stradale.

But the marketing department had seen it fit to offer the badge as factory options on all their production cars. So that's why the badge is quite common now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
In case you run across any other Italian words and need to know the meaning try this site. This is where I went to find my name, Spasso.
Just scroll down the L/H menu to find the function you want. It's rather fun to see what the Italian equivelant is for some of your favorite words.

http://www.wordreference.com/

DJ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts