Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure what Schumi is up to these days, he did not pass anyone. The only way he moved up was through crashes and pits, but the second he starts to actually drive he crashes like a rookie driver. I do not even want to talk abut Massa, guy has some serious bad luck, I think if Alonzo wins the next race, the season will be determined. Hopefully Kimi will be driving for Ferrari next season, they need him......Guess we will see what happends.

Mikel

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
The race went fairly bad for ferrari but hot damn it was a cool race. Jensen Button blew up magnificently !!! Truly fabulous engine cooker.

And all those crashes and Safety Car procedures went very well. Bad for ferrari but good for entertainment.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Basosz said:
The race went fairly bad for ferrari but hot damn it was a cool race. Jensen Button blew up magnificently !!! Truly fabulous engine cooker.

And all those crashes and Safety Car procedures went very well. Bad for ferrari but good for entertainment.
I agree

it was a great race!

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
stile - alpine said:
I agree

it was a great race!
I agree too. No Ferraris to cheer but a great race, maybe they should just put out the safety car every few laps to make it more interesting.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
marcos said:
Bad race for Ferrari, but a good race to look at. To bad the Renaults are getting ahead in the championship...
You're missing the point :p That's a GOOD thing :D

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
marlin said:
I agree too. No Ferraris to cheer but a great race, maybe they should just put out the safety car every few laps to make it more interesting.

no, the thing is that the Australian circuit has no room for mistakes, no escape area (don´t know if that´s the way to say it in English)

if there were walls close to the track in all circuits, all races would have the safety car a few times

but then, that´s the kind of thing that kills pilots (like Ayrton Senna, in 1994)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
stile - alpine said:
but then, that´s the kind of thing that kills pilots (like Ayrton Senna, in 1994)
I disagree. The wall was way far away at Imola when Senna crashed. It was a combination of cold tyres (cold = less voluma air in tyre) and a skid on his bottomplate that caused him to loose control.

And why does everybody seem to forget that Senna wasn't the only driver that died that weekend? Roland Ratzenberger (not sure about his first name) was the other deceased in that horrible weekend.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Basosz said:
I disagree. The wall was way far away at Imola when Senna crashed. It was a combination of cold tyres (cold = less voluma air in tyre) and a skid on his bottomplate that caused him to loose control.

And why does everybody seem to forget that Senna wasn't the only driver that died that weekend? Roland Ratzenberger (not sure about his first name) was the other deceased in that horrible weekend.
if there was a bigger escape area in the Tamburello, the car wouldn´t have hit the wall so fast

I remember that Ratzemberger died too, but he didn´t have as much importance to the F1 history as Senna, that´s the only reason why I didn´t mention him

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
stile - alpine said:
if there was a bigger escape area in the Tamburello, the car wouldn´t have hit the wall so fast
Senna dying was just bad luck I think. Combination of factors that just cost the good man his life.

It's more or less comparable with Dale Earnhart in NASCAR dying a few years back. The accident didn't look fatal at all yet he still died. Too bad.

Same with Senna. Even though the accident looked far worse than Dale, I've still seen far worse and people still walked away from those.

So the track may have had a bigger sandbox, farther away wall, better anything and Senna's car may have had wamer tyres and a bigger steering wheel and an airbag for all I care... It was just plain bad luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
let's hope Imola will be better for Ferrari! we need a win!!

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Does the value of a Ferrari go down when Ferrari is not on top at F1 and go up when they are ???

~

1 - 13 of 13 Posts