Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to wake up at 3:30 am to see the race at 4 am, I REALLY believed that Massa would win this one.

Well, it was a crappy race. I shouldn't have waken up =P

Seems like McLaren is going to give Ferrari some trouble this season, sooner than expected...

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Being an Englishman, I was pleased to see Lewis Hamilton finish in 2nd place, but it's a shame he wasn't 2nd behind a Ferrari.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Early days

Stile, get yourself a video recorder :)
Saw the title of your post before I saw the race so I guessed what to expect.
Recorded it and watched it on Fast Forward to skip the boring bits.
The race was lost in the first corner - why did both F-cars dive left and let the Maccas up the inside ?
Don't give up, its early yet, but McLaren are looking good.
Gotta agree with Archie, its good to see new English talent.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
marlin, I really don't feel any emotion if I watch the race later, if I don't watch it live, then I prefer to just see the results and the best moments in the news...

I'm making an effort this season to watch every race, even if it is at 4 am

Hamilton is a great driver, but I would rather see Felipe Massa on the podium ;-)

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Stile, I know what you mean about watching live.
Next race I won't log onto Ferrari Life before it comes on the TV and I will ban my son from telling me who won before I get to watch the video !!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
My 4 yr old is completely mad on cars, especially Ferrari. I don't know where he gets that from. Yesterday was the first time he had seen a GP and he was totally fixed on it. I didn't think he'd have the attention span to watch the best part of 2 hours of the same thing, but he watched, and loved every minute of it. He didn't talk about anything else all day. He was very upset that F didn't win. Let's hope it's a better result next time.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I was up at 3 am to watch and was seriously disappointed…Kimi and Massa didn’t push their car to the maximum. I remember seeing MS in the middle and almost last and pushing his car to almost the front of the pack…im not impressed with Kimi and Massa on this one…

~

1 - 7 of 7 Posts