Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to D.C. saw a 355, Corniche, Silver Spur, and a Qvale driving around. Went down to Myrtle Beach, SC, on the way back stopped at Foreign Cars Italia and there was an Aston Martin DB AR1 Zagato Roadster, silver, a 360 Challenge Stradale, black, sat in a 2004 575M, blue. They also had 17 Maserati's, 3 360 Spider's, a couple of 360 Modena's and a 355. Then went to Lamborghini Carolina's. They had 2 Murcielago's, orange and red, 2 Gallardo's, both yellow, a black Diablo Roadster, several Ferrari's, and sat in a 1996 355 Spider, because they wouldn't let me sit in the Lamborghini's. So I now have seen 9 Murcielago's and 9 Gallardo's. 8)

Oh and also heard the 355 horn... :lol: . I never knew it sounded like that. :lol: :lol:

Pictures coming eventually...

·
Registered
776 Posts
Dude! You should have looked me up. I could have hooked up a ride in a 355 for ya. :wink:
FCI and Sport Auto are my stomping grounds... :p

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
360 Spyder said:
Dude! You should have looked me up. I could have hooked up a ride in a 355 for ya. :wink:
FCI and Sport Auto are my stomping grounds... :p
I know. I thought of you (in a straight way :wink: ) but I don't know you're name and we were in a hurry because it was pretty far out of the way and we had reservations in Tennessee. Then I thought maybe you'd be hanging out here, but you weren't. The 355 GTS's were gone though. Just Spider's and Berlinetta's. Have you been there recently?

·
Registered
776 Posts
I was there yesterday. :)
The two 355's I looked at/rode in are being held in the back because that guy is looking at buying one of them.
Did they tell you they are getting ready to move? Just up to the next exit toward Winston-Salem. I drove by the new place and it is a LOT bigger plus more open space around the building. I hope to be there the day they move and also hope to be there at the Grand Opening.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whoa you were there the day after I was. :eek: Yeah they told me they were moving up to a new place and adding Aston Martin then. The guy was just off the phone talking to a Sacramento Kings player. He never asked me to come in the back, did they have anything else back there? They're pretty good there, said I could sit in anything but the 360CS or AR1 because those were customer cars. :x

Do you know Darrel up at Sport Auto? We talked to him. He let me sit in anything but the Lamborghini's.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Well it looks like I just missed you then!
Around back they usually have 20-30 Ferraris sitting. There is/was a Testarossa, an F40, a Dino, several 360's and 355's. I don't remember seeing the Mondial off hand, but it has been there before. Also a handfull of Porsches and Maserati's. The one that hurt the most - though I am not a Porsche fan - was the brand new white Boxster that had burned. Just looking at the charred remains of the engine made me sick.

Funny thing about Sport Auto...they let me TRY to sit in the Lambo's. :nuts: I think they did it so they could have a good laugh! :wink:
Dude, with my height and build...heck no. Not even the "roomier" Gallardo could I fit in. I can't imagine how many people can drive those cars.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
360 Spyder said:
Well it looks like I just missed you then!
Around back they usually have 20-30 Ferraris sitting. There is/was a Testarossa, an F40, a Dino, several 360's and 355's. I don't remember seeing the Mondial off hand, but it has been there before. Also a handfull of Porsches and Maserati's. The one that hurt the most - though I am not a Porsche fan - was the brand new white Boxster that had burned. Just looking at the charred remains of the engine made me sick.

Funny thing about Sport Auto...they let me TRY to sit in the Lambo's. :nuts: I think they did it so they could have a good laugh! :wink:
Dude, with my height and build...heck no. Not even the "roomier" Gallardo could I fit in. I can't imagine how many people can drive those cars.
:cry: :cry: 20-30 Ferrari's that I missed. An F40!?!? :cry: How could I miss all those? This sucks. I thought FCI was known for having lots of Ferrari's-definitely more than that small showroom, but I never went out back. :x :cry:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
adlinyusman said:
wish i could've joined in the festivities. Any of you guys have photos of the event?
I only got 10 pictures, but it'll be probably about a week until they are posted. I'll also post the ones I took a couple weeks ago then as like a package deal. 8)

·
Registered
776 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts