Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there was ever an Enzo produced with original color of Azzurro California? I used to see one driving around my neighborhood some time back, and it occurred to me that I had never seen an Enzo that was from the factory with any color other than black, blue, yellow, or red. Just curious.

Alexander

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I´ve seen pictures of Enzos in orange, blue, white and some other strange colors

Not sure ir they were all original colors

The blue one I´m almost sure was original, the white one is for sure original (it´s in Japan)

The orange one must be a repainted

·
Registered
2,884 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pictures. I especially like the white Enzo. I suppose that Enzo owner around here had it repainted to Azzurro California then on his own. I can't complain about all the Enzos I get to see in my area, that's for sure:)

Alexander

·
Registered
509 Posts
That titanium enzo is gorgeous. Ive always loved that color. I think its very flattering on a lot of pinninfarina's desgins.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm, strange, perhaps the owner painted it another color after the registry was completed or perhaps he bought the vehicle afterward. A mystery to me:)

Alexander

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
how come you didn´t ask the guy??

I would even ask him to take me for a ride :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I only saw him from my vehicle, but I haven't seen him any time recently. I used to see him regularly about twice a week, though. I wouldn't mind going for a ride in an Enzo myself:)

Alexander

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
seems like you live in a NICE neighborhood :lol: :lol: :lol:

when I´m very lucky, I see a 355 or a 360, that´s about it...

never saw an Enzo :cry:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I actually do live in a nice neighborhood, but not nice in the sense that you might expect to see multi-million dollars houses here. It just happens to have some really nice landscaping, golf courses, and trails to go through, as well as various lakes. I kind of don't care for the idea of leaving the area to go to live in Sarasota, but then again Sarasota has such nice scenery as well. By the way, what part of Brazil are you located in, if you don't mind me asking? I haven't been to Brazil myself but know people who used to travel there all the time and I hear it's really nice.

Alexander

1 - 12 of 12 Posts