Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to go to the International Auto show yesterday in Toronto, and was very disapointed with the Ferrari display, 2 cars, a 360 spyder, and 550, both red/tan combo.
They were both gorgeous, but I was expecting some exotic colours, and was sure they would have an Enzo, It wasn't even Ferrari of Canada, it was a local dealer with a small display off to the side, so needless to say, no pics. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ed

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wow, only a spider and 550? Not even an updated 575? Heh, that sucks. And it wasn't even Ferrari of Ontario...? Wow, that's too bad.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah, you really need to see the 612 Scag in person. If I were to ever see the 612 Scaglietti, 360 Challenge Stradale, and Enzo at an autoshow I would be very pleased. Those are the quintessential cars from the Ferrari arsenal, not some more outdated, "common" models. Ferrari cars certainly aren't crowd-pleasers, they are known by commoners now-a-days as being "mellowed-out" and that they are. However, that is the beauty of Italian passion. Ferom my experience, Ferrari's grand-tourers do not please crowds as much as the Bentley Arnage, Lamborghini Murcielago, or even flashy Japanese sports-compacts like the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Uneducated car folk don't like Ferrari, it just doesn't happen that way. They will be driven to a more mainstream manufacturer that flaunts power and performance. However, despite the fact that Ferrari doesn't advertise, a small, but significant number of Ferraristi still linger around and follow the cars to each event like glue. It is difficult to convince someone to like Ferrari, however it is much more difficult to chase a Ferraristi away from a Ferrari.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Rosso said:
Wow, only a spider and 550? Not even an updated 575? Heh, that sucks. And it wasn't even Ferrari of Ontario...? Wow, that's too bad.
You can even see those even at a car park. :cry:

To have a car exibition without the latest Ferrari and an Enzo is not an exibition at all.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just be happy they had some cars there at all! Here in Memphis, we're lucky just to have Ford show up for our auto show! :lol: Haven't had any exotics in the couple years that I've been going to the show here...

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Azzurro California 575M said:
but significant number of Ferraristi still linger around and follow the cars to each event like glue.
WHAT? WHERE? WICH EVENT? WHAT TIME & WHAT DATE :green: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
383 Posts
let's hope the melbourne motor show is much better. So far the only thing they're hyped up about is the pagani zonda. let's hope they beat last year's show.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
adlinyusman said:
let's hope the melbourne motor show is much better. So far the only thing they're hyped up about is the pagani zonda. let's hope they beat last year's show.
I'll tell you guys when I visit the show. 8)

I'm now down in Melbourne. Actually for the race !! :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts