Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my Rosso. An article has the 599 with a Bose sound system, which can take out the unwanted ambient noise. Has everyone driven a 599 with the system on? How well does it work?

:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
....unwanted noise......

Bart said:
I just received my Rosso. An article has the 599 with a Bose sound system, which can take out the unwanted ambient noise. Has everyone driven a 599 with the system on? How well does it work?

:)
When it comes to Bose sound systems, the best way to take care of "unwanted ambient noise" is to turn the stereo system off!

You should know better Bart.....what sound system can compare to the sweet sound of 12 barking cylinders from Maranello?
This would still be true, even if Bose could make a decent sounding stereo system (still waiting as of Sept/2006!), ambient noise or no......

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
BOSE (also known as buy other stereo equipment) would like you to think that this is their technology which it is not.

It is referred to as noise cancellation technology.

It's a process which analysizes the disturbing frequencies and then generates the equal but 100% opposite of those frequencies to cancel them out.

It will affect the most noticeable frequencies.

The technology has been used for a long time by others, but BOSE would like you to think they are the experts.

Horrible mistake by Ferrari to put this inferior quality product in such a fine vehicle.

I have had it in three M-B's and it's terrible. My 360 has a somewhat bad`system but it's correctable.

You can do nothing with the toilet paper driver system bose installs!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts