Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be holidaying with the family in Snettisham, Norfolk 10 days in August.
Will be doing the usual National Trust, horses, beaches etc (weather permitting), but does anyone have any ideas on anything car related?
I don't even know of any resto companies in that part of the world.
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
Cheers, Al.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Al, a few more suggestions.
I think there is a track at Snettisham, they may have some track days or experience type events to can take part in? Could be worth a quick look on their website.
Is snetterton in Norfolk? If so there's also a track there.
The FOC head office is in Kings Lynn, maybe a call to Peter Everingham will get you a guided tour and a nice chat?

I can't imagine your teenage daughters will be too impressed with you going off and doing boring car stuff. I bet they'd rather you took them to the local disco and then left them to chat up the local boyz;)

Norfolk's a beautiful place to go to, I'm from the Cambridgeshire/Lincolnshire borders originally and spent many family holidays in Hunstanton, Heacham, Yarmouth and Caistor when I was a nipper.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Top Archie, cracking ideas about Hethel & the FOC, I had family holidays there when I was a kid - part of my family are from Wells-next-the-sea!
Don't even go there with the girls, luckily they're still on the young(ish) side.
But Hell I'm gonna have some dad time, it's been a sh***y few years and I haven't had a holiday other than a few days away here & there for 14 years.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Don't blame you mate, have some quality time for yourself doing what you want for a change. I'm sure you'll find lots to do even if it's not all car related.
I hope you get some decent weather and have a great time.
Arch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts