Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
http://www.rardleymotors.com/cars/024775/024775.htm

Does anyone know anything about this 512BB?
Yes, I know the car quite well. Also know Adrian, who owns it and have many pics (none on this PC at the moment). I think I last saw it in September at Meridien Modena's Belgian GP viewing, but I've seen it half a dozen times this year. What do you want to know other than what Rardley say?

Jonathan

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you want to know other than what Rardley say?

Jonathan
Do you know anything else good or bad about it's history and is it a good buy? A Boxer is on my shopping list at some point in the future, not necessarily now due to the recent addition to my family, just keeping my options open, and not wanting to miss out on any genuine good deals.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Do you know anything else good or bad about it's history and is it a good buy? A Boxer is on my shopping list at some point in the future, not necessarily now due to the recent addition to my family, just keeping my options open, and not wanting to miss out on any genuine good deals.
No, I don't know any stories. My impression is that it is a good car in good but not Concours condition, by which I just mean that it has been used a bit (a good thing in my opinion) and doesn't look like it just left the factory as I think is shown by the pictures on Rardley's website. It certainly goes well! One of the guys had a barbeque a couple of months back and Adrian gave a few people rides in the BB (I took pics). They were all impressed.

Jonathan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts