Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone from Michigan?

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:rofl: True true you are from Michigan! The "greatest" state. lol Its finally a warm 30 F today!!!!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hello fellow Michiganders !!! I'm located in Southern Michigan, just a few miles North of the Mich/Ind State Line. It's good to see others from the area on this site!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very cool, I'm several miles North of Detroit in Sterling Heights. It's nice to see a fellow Michigander on the site.:)

Chris

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hi Guys! I'm down here in southern Michigan, about 13 miles north of Indiana. Unfortunately our economic downturn has forced me to sell my precious Testarossa. I've been fortunate enough to have lovingly owned 2 Testarossas over the last 6 years. Being just a blue collar guy, but with some mechanical aptitude - I performed all services and repairs myself. Saved a lot of money and learned a lot about Ferraris in the process. I wouldn't trade one second of the many wonderful experiences I had with those two cars. It's good to see some other Michiganders on here!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Guys! I'm down here in southern Michigan, about 13 miles north of Indiana. Unfortunately our economic downturn has forced me to sell my precious Testarossa. I've been fortunate enough to have lovingly owned 2 Testarossas over the last 6 years. Being just a blue collar guy, but with some mechanical aptitude - I performed all services and repairs myself. Saved a lot of money and learned a lot about Ferraris in the process. I wouldn't trade one second of the many wonderful experiences I had with those two cars. It's good to see some other Michiganders on here!
I'm sorry to hear about your Testarossa, just remember everything happens for a reason.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pardon me for breathing life into an old thread. :happy:

It has almost three years since someone posted here. Are there any new Ferrari Life folks in Michigan?

Jeff

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
My Sweetie is a Wolverine from Detroit. So of course, I now root for them too...

·
Premium Member
11,886 Posts
David- Especially if they are playing Ohio State.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts