Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
:D :D I absolutely love the Enzo...the looks...the sound...the speed...the price...:confused: Hmmm not so much the price:eek: ;)

Chris

·
Registered
223 Posts
I love the enzo beaytiful car and an amazing sound. Can't we just but it all together so everyone could enjoy :D

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the enzo beaytiful car and an amazing sound. Can't we just but it all together so everyone could enjoy :D
Sounds like a good idea, I can probably just about afford a wheel nut at the moment. How do we work out how long each of us get's to keep it? I'll happily take it for the first 10 years if no one objects:D (as long as everyone else pays up for the servicing:eek: )

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
hum, it's got Geneva plates, maybe it is the one I saw there a few months ago

really nice car, but the 288 GTO that was right next to it has more "sex appeal" to me

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
hum, it's got Geneva plates, maybe it is the one I saw there a few months ago

really nice car, but the 288 GTO that was right next to it has more "sex appeal" to me
Geneva plates is correct. These plates with the red stripe on the right side indicate provisory status or provisory resident in Geneva. How does a brazilian can indentify a Geneva plate so well ?:)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Geneva plates is correct. These plates with the red stripe on the right side indicate provisory status or provisory resident in Geneva. How does a brazilian can indentify a Geneva plate so well ?:)
Oh, I was in Geneva not too long ago (4 months, actually)

Lovely city, and lovely country, Switzerland is almost as good as Brasil! hehehehe

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Oh, I was in Geneva not too long ago (4 months, actually)

Lovely city, and lovely country, Switzerland is almost as good as Brasil! hehehehe
But we never will have nice beaches as Itacoatiara in Niteroi/Rio.:D

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
But we never will have nice beaches as Itacoatiara in Niteroi/Rio.:D
That's a good one. I'll probably be living there in about 6 months, until then I'm in Salvador.

I took this picture a few minutes ago, it's the view I have from my swimming pool here.

The good thing is that here the ocean is warm, in Rio the water is freezing cold!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
That's a good one. I'll probably be living there in about 6 months, until then I'm in Salvador.

I took this picture a few minutes ago, it's the view I have from my swimming pool here.

The good thing is that here the ocean is warm, in Rio the water is freezing cold!
GORGEOUS........!!! Yes, the water is really very cold in Rio.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts