Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, they look to be comming out with a 1:18 version of the Enzo! I was ecstatic when I recieved the e-mail update saying that they would be producing this car. I'll probably, hopefully, pre-order them soon. But yeah, looks like only rosso corsa and giallo modena will be available for now.

Well, can't wait. If you don't get Exoto's e-mail update, check out the Enzo models here:
http://www02.exoto.com/Cashier/Catalog/Catalog.asp?Model1=115

Check it out, only 2 small pictures, but you can pre-order now.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dj Dirk said:
Dr. Bob said:
Exoto are very high quality models. Much, much better than Bburago or Mattel
that's an understatement
So true.

Stradale, the engine detail on Exoto models compared with your everyday mattel and bburago models is like...I guess comparing a honda with a Ferrari. Exoto really is the Ferrari of 1:18 die-cast models. The engines are wired and the intake stacks are polished. Everything is just leaps and bounds ahead of the competition, especially the paint finish.

But I know you like to collect the larger scale models, right? So basically the detail on those is like the detail on the Exotos, just that the Exotos are a reduced scale.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Bob348 said:
I collect only 1/43 scale...no problem with engine details :)
great another 1/43 collector :D

i also get some 1/32 for the race track, well most of them never see my track, but that's just a small detail

and also somethimes a 1/12 car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts