Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just wondering if anyone uses one of these Modenas as a daily driver? How many miles/year? Maintenance costs? I drive a 996 and an 840 as my daily drivers, but was looking to possibly replace one with a 360. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I do not own a Ferrari, I do not drive one daily and I do not know the costs of it.

Having said that, over here there are a couple of Ferraris I almost see daily, so I guess they are used as daily drivers. However, none of them are 360s. We have one guy that always takes his 456 GT to work, only been replace by an Aston Martin Volante when the sun shines or when the Ferrari is in the shop. Up till last year there was also a 550 Maranello parked at another business in town day in day out and occassionally seen on race tracks as well. So, I think the reliability of the cars are okay, but when you drive it thru a town, the practicallity won't be as good as the 996. Just keep in mind the bumps, railtracks and pavement edges you will find on your way that can be hurdles for a Modena!

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I remember an article about the 360 when it just came out.
It said: Finally the first Ferrari for daily drives.

I'll see if i still have it, not sure do.
But if i recall correctmy it said, that the engine was a lot more silent inside better comfort on certain roads, and better handling for in the city

·
Registered
54 Posts
You can most certainly use a 360 as your daily driver. It will be loads more fun than your porsche, a little bit louder and stiffer of a ride, but by no means unbearable. It just depends on what you are willing to put up with. Its always better to save the Ferrari for the weekend so you have somthing to look forward too!

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
I remember an article about the 360 when it just came out.
It said: Finally the first Ferrari for daily drives.

I'll see if i still have it, not sure do.
But if i recall correctmy it said, that the engine was a lot more silent inside better comfort on certain roads, and better handling for in the city
Dirk,
I would love to see this article too. I remember something very similar for the 550 which is also an excellent Ferrari for everyday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts