Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was really disappoint in the Modena's showing. Tisk tisk. Oh well, always next time. Those DPs were a blast to watch and I was jumping for joy when the Crawford finally gave way. Although I was pulling for the SunTrust sponsored team I was just happy to see Earnhardt loose.

·
Registered
44 Posts
65DaytonaCoupe said:
... I was just happy to see Earnhardt loose.
Tony Steward's drive on two wheels at racing speed had to be one of the greatest feats of auto racing ever. You may snear at these NASCAR boys, but given proper equipment several of them could rival the best of European road racers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh no I've got nothing at all against the Nascar crowd in general. And indeed, they are fine drivers. They have amongst their ranks some of the best in the world just wasting their time. I just hate the one driver. Earhardt. Despise him. Can't stand him. If I didn't know better I'd swear they were letting the brat have Daytona this year.

·
Registered
900 Posts
65DaytonaCoupe said:
Oh no I've got nothing at all against the Nascar crowd in general. And indeed, they are fine drivers. They have amongst their ranks some of the best in the world just wasting their time. I just hate the one driver. Earhardt. Despise him. Can't stand him. If I didn't know better I'd swear they were letting the brat have Daytona this year.
What do you have againt Jr?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts