Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was curious as to how you became mechs for ferrari?? A life story would be cool, but i'll take the basic story if you don't feel like typing.... :green: What I am looking for is things like: Were you picked from another school?? If so, what school?? Did ferrari send you to another school?? If so, what school, and where??? When they did pick you for their mechs, is there a placement program or were you given pretty much free reign to choose where you wanted to work?? Things like this, and please forgive me on this, but, I think more questions will follow....I am a bit too excited to think straight right now....lol........

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all,

If there are any here, do they make you sign a non-disclosure agreement or something....lol....... :wink:

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I don´t think there are mechanics that work for Ferrari here...

only owners and enthusiasts, as far as I know!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
There are already some topics about this. Do a search and you will find them. General consensus is that you do need to have to go to a special school. Just a carmechanicschool will do, they are just cars after all. And a lot of luck to get into a Ferrari dealer/mechanic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts