Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a 360, probably a 2000. Any advice, or best years for a Modena coupe? Prices? Low, high? Thank You!:confused:

P

·
0 Posts
Hello, brand new site sponsor here at Ferrari Life. To help some answer some questions, when I am looking for a 2000 360 the first thing I look for is has the major been done, belts, cams, fuilds...I then look at the pricing, many times on eBay or Dupont you will find steal of deals, such as a MY00 with 30k selling in the $80k range...A car like this would raise red flags all over the place because at that price a wholesaler would buy that car and sell it to a dealer for $105-$110k...where the dealer then would sell it for $115k-$120k...So when I see steal of deal I always ask why has no dealer or broker bought that car!

Right now since I am paying site sponsor please feel to call me toll free at 866-575-7146..I do right now have the nicest MY00 360 F1 in the country, full service and CF seats, and we have our own enclosed trailer that shipps to all 50 states.... Click my banner or see over 30 pics here:

www.premier-motorcars.com

I look forward to helping out this board anyway I can, I have also included this banner on my website in the forum section along with Lpower and fchat...Thank you!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FOUND 2000 Black 360 F-1. Any advice?

Thank you for the information! I downloaded the buyers guide and reviewed. I also checked out the website from Premier- thank you and thank you for the pricing information! At this time I'm only interested in a black car, and found an F1 with 15k miles for 125k. All books, receipts, records, services have been done. Any opinions?
Thanks Again!:drive:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts