Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Willi Weber, the manager of both Schumacher brothers.

According to his own statement, he wants to drive 150-200 kilometers per year with the car. Possessing is crucial, not driving.

I cannot understand him. :work:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
well i think that driving is more crucial tehn possesing, so he better gives it to me then.
especially since its a black one, that's cool on the enzo

·
Registered
82 Posts
I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. YOU SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON A "CAR" HENCE THE WORD "CAR". AND YOU DONT DRIVE IT?????????????

WHAT IF U CROSS THE STREET AND DIE. THEN U NEVER ENJOYED YOUR MILLION DOLLAR "CAR". I MEAN DONT GET ME WRONG I UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF A "FERRARI". IT IS STILL A "CAR". IT WAS ENGINEERED TO BE DRIVEN AT THE MOST AGRESIVE LEVEL POSIBLE WHILE BEEING NOT ONLY EFFICIENT, BUT ALSO BEEING RELIABLE.

THE "CAR" WAS "MADE" TO BE "DRIVEN"

WHEN I GET MY FERRARI I WILL DRIVER THAT "CAR" ALL THE TIME. I WILL NOT EVEN HAVE A DIFERENT "CAR". I WILL DRIVE THAT "CAR" IN THE RAIN, SNOW, EVERYWHERE I CAN AND EVERYTIME I NEED TO DRIVE. AND EVEN WHEN I DONT NEED TO DRIVE I WILL STILL DRIVE IT.

PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS. THE "CAR" IS NOT GOING WITH YOU WHEN YOU "DIE". IT DOES GO WITH YOU WHEN YOU "DrIvE"(IF YOU DRIVE IT). YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. ENJOY YOUR "FERRARI"

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Maybe he is such a poor driver, he is afraid to drive the Enzo. Of course, having the two brothers under contract, he won't want to crash in front of them.

Heck, the man is stupid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts