Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you know that my favorate car is a Ferrari 575M Marenello. Well when I got a Enzo Ferrari model and I feel in love with it and now I can't stop thinking of it. I even had a dream about it. I just want to imagin being in the cock-pit of it. And another thing. I think that owning a Enzo Ferrari is something that the buyer should enjoy to. I am pretty sure that a lot of people buy the Enzo because they have the money nad they own a rare Ferrari. I think that people who will use the car for what they are intended for should own them. But there is really nothing we can do about that. But i just don't know why the Enzo has got to me. I just want to know more about them and eventully drive one. I know I won't be able to own one but I can have a dream.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
well, most owners of the Enzo seem to agree with you since it's incredible how many you run into those, you see a lot more then F50's or F40's

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They only made 399 and about 70 came to america the last time i checked. How many did they make of the F40 and F50? I have seen a F50 with the roof off and a F40 but I think it was a fake. It looked odd! I have heard many good thing on the Enzo and think it would be a wonderful supercar. The goods are Performance, and its accessiblity and The fact that they make cars like it and That guy it's named after. What's not good is the Styling is more striking than beautiful(I think it is stunning!!) and it's nearly unobtainable AND that's about it about the bads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts