Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
The really really REALLY scary thing about this crash is that this is were most of LA's motorcycle community enjoys going to ride and at any given time during the day this guy would have killed dozens of motorcycle riders, ME included.
This crash was right at Decker Cyn (Hwy 23) as it hits the 1. The pictures of the engine on the ground and the picture of the "rest" of the vehicle runoff...

.... is chilling to ANY motorcyclist, ESPECALLY me after getting almost getting in a really bad wreck on Wilshire the other night when some a$$hole turned in front of me.
I love Ferraris more than anything, but on a motorcycle they are another heavy object with a morom behind the wheel that will kill you..... like this guy.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Andrew, F50's didn't crash as often as Enzo's since they were driven ess. How many times did you see an F50? And how many Enzo's? There are severel on each Ferrari event you will visit, but you will rarely see a F50.

And eatpasta, you are right on the spot. It is not only your life you are putting on the line, but also of a lot of other people on the road.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
No kidding! Not only that, you're taking Ferrari's out of this world that I never got to drive!! ..... and Ive only driven one (and it was only a 308!) .... (thats a big hint hint for any Los Angeles locals to let me take their car for a spin around the block BTW....) :green:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Very very stupid idea to race on traffic roads drunk!
How many mistakes:
1-drunk
2-excesive speeding
3-race on public roads
4-runnaway from accident

NO MORE COMENTS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts