Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning, I'm a new member from Italy and I'm the owner of one 1972 Dino 246 Gt and one 1964 330 gt 2+2.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Welcome to FL, Andrea. Would be nice to see some pics of of F cars ? Where in Italy are you located ? w/ smiles Jimmy

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum Andrea! As Jimmy said it would be nice to see some pictures of these beautiful machines.

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Welcome!! And Pictures please!!! The 246 Dino is one of my favorites and I would love to see yours.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
... now I want to try to sell it and buy one 360cs.

There are in this forum someone that have one 360 cs? I love this car! (sorry for my bad lenguage...)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Andrea491, great looking car! Congratulations!

There are some CS owners and ex-owners here, they shall provide you any advice you need. Good luck with the trade!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and welcome

Anrea welcome to FL

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Beautiful car Andrea!

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
benvenuto! sono italiano, io parlere inglese sebbene, io pensare BOXEr ha un 360 challenge stradale
Actually, Boxer has a 360 Challenge and a 360 Modena, now he needs a Challenge Stradale and a 360 Spider to complete the collection of 360s hehehehe

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the compliments, this is my Dino 246 GT 1972, car 100% restored. Engine have 3.000 km.

His first owner was american... and when I bought it they have some stickers of the ferrari club new york.

Is possible to find some notice of the past for this car?

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Thanks for the compliments, this is my Dino 246 GT 1972, car 100% restored. Engine have 3.000 km.

His first owner was american... and when I bought it they have some stickers of the ferrari club new york.

Is possible to find some notice of the past for this car?
Suggest you contact both Mike Sheehan at Ferraris-Online and Gerald Roush at Ferrari Market Letter. Both should have some history on your Dino 246.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
That's normal Archie, was the same for the 1966 330 I drove (see pic).

Onno
I've never really studied the interiors or pre 70's cars, but I just love the look of them from these photos. So much nicer than the modern plastics, aluminium and carbon fibre, and no fancy hi-tech electric gizmos, sat navs, dvds, phones, i-pods, i-drives and buttons......I must be showing my age:(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts