Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Yeah, I know, Ferrari seems unstoppable. Obviously Schumi is the #1 driver in F1 and could push any of the cars to victory. Rubens is great, but he isn't any better than JPM or Kimi or Alonzo. Is Rubens carrying the car, or is the car carrying Rubens?

What are the other manufacturers NOT doing that Ferrari is?

Yeah for Ferrari!!!!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dj Dirk said:
Pete04222 said:
What are the other manufacturers NOT doing that Ferrari is?
building an amazing chassis, a fast engine AND a relaiable engine
And the politics... ...it's a very important F1 factor. All the other teams are discussing and shouting at there own staff... ...Ferrari's not :wink:

Todt said: "When we got a problem, we take a brief look at it and then solve it."
I think other teams don't have that advantage, because they have to discus whit the engine suplier, the engeneer, the team boss, etc. And they haven't got a star dirver like schumie, 'cause he is the best and he's smart. He knows his car and the things he can do whit it... ...the feeling. Something people like JPM does not have. Not having the feeling can cause engine problems... ...kimi kimi kimi kimi... :green: :wink:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
marcos said:
Todt said: "When we got a problem, we take a brief look at it and then solve it."
to fire or not to fire :green:

And they haven't got a star dirver like schumie, 'cause he is the best and he's smart.
never beleived he's the best driver, but i do know that he works the hardest of everybody

Something people like JPM does not have.
ooh he's got feelings
ever seen that clip where walks into that cameraguy :lol:

cause engine problems... ...kimi kimi kimi kimi... :green: :wink:
maybe the iceman got defrosted last sunday :wink: :lol: :green:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yeah, Ferrari do seem close to unstoppable at this point in time.

Schumi's ability to deal with the team like he does, and being able to get along and gel with the so well unlike someone we know... *ahemJPMahem* just makes him better, at least in my mind.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Ferrari is doing well. Very well, thank you.

Will someone please try to compete with the Ferrari and the drivers?

No.

Rats. All I do is watch my car win. Sometimes is it good to lose.

:p GO FERRARI!!!
:roll: 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts