Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 308Gt4, again. I can afford this one, and I love the way they drive. So, have one.
However, for the last few months now, I have developed a growing desire to "have" a BOXER!
This desire is NOT becoming less.... In fact it is probably becoming worse!
I probably have already decided in my sub-conscious that I will get one.
Has anyone followed what is happening with their pricing? Have they started to go up already? If so, how quickly? Any ideas of where they will be later this year?
Love you all!
Airdog

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Well, Airdog,...looks like you acquired the BOXER Virus !!! Not good for your health, but great for your mind and soul. Pricings been relatively stable and much too undervalued in my opinion. However, lately the 365BB has shown some increase, probably due to the rarity. There's not too many around so not many people actually know the car in person. Much of the "opinions" that go around are hearsays. You've got to try it yourself. There's no turning back then. Decide what you are looking for in a BB since all three, 365BB, 512BB, 512BBi are very different in characters and drive feel. Good luck in your search. Qestions should be directed to the BB authority, the Boxer. Good luck in your search. Jimmy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts