Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends:
Just a quick note to let you all know that I am selling my wonderful 400 on BAT and the sale will conclude on Monday.
I have been enjoying the car for 2 + years, it's all sorted out, and it's just a wonderful car.

I have run out of space, as you will see in this photo plus I have too many cars to manage so here we have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire an all sorted out, beautiful, and bulletproof, unique and dependable daily driver.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Friends:
Just a quick note to let you all know that I am selling my wonderful 400 on BAT and the sale will conclude on Monday.
I have been enjoying the car for 2 + years, it's all sorted out, and it's just a wonderful car.

I have run out of space, as you will see in this photo plus I have too many cars to manage so here we have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire an all sorted out, beautiful, and bulletproof, unique and dependable daily driver.
Friends:

Is there any picture further details and a vin number?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts