Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never had a nice car until now. After turning a company around, the company purchased a 550 for my personal and business use. My wife owns the corporation. It is so much fun to drive the Maranello. Whether it is just a drive to the hardware store to buy 60 feet of PVC pipe or a weekend journey to Las Vegas, no car gives me as much pleasure as the thing.

I have been married for an eternity. With this latest problem in the bay area, she is NOT pleased with the car. She has informed me she will not go to Las Vegas in the Ferrari.

NUTS!

Am I the only one?

:(

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
How do you get 60 feet of PVC pipe into a 550?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
6 10-foot pieces. Just stuck them in the right window. They were a few feet too long.

My car must be useful.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I can somehow hear the banjo from Deliverance playing on that subject....

Bart you kill me !!!!!!

Quoting Larry the cable guy “Now that’s funny, if you don’t think that’s funny then get the hell outta here right now”

~

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heck, I am not the only one who uses their Ferrari. Have any of you seen the 275 with a trailer hitch? He tows a couple of jet skis.

:)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Bart said:
Heck, I am not the only one who uses their Ferrari. Have any of you seen the 275 with a trailer hitch? He tows a couple of jet skis.

Never seen it, but there was a Dutch Testarossa with a trailer on a tv-commercial a few years ago...

...it's was about a lotery or something.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Lol

Bart said:

Hey Bart, I thought you Ferrari owners would just buy a new jet-ski every time you went ! :) :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Reasonable...

Well,
From my perspective I reckon that people today that own Ferrari's for collection definitely probably don't drive their them, but might have their own modern that they do drive say a 360 Modena or F430.
But, seriously, a person today that buys a Ferrari not for collecting definitely drives it around...:drive:
Unless he/she has a better and more flexible car, say a Mercedes SL 65 AMG?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts