Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am thinking of upgrading the pedals in my 328 GTS with drilled aluminum pedals. Any thoughts or comments? I see there are several available, any recommendations on manufacturer or distributor would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
ultimate pedals are the best that I've found: http://www.ultimatepedals.com/

Not only can you request customized sets, but options too. like laser engraving, rubber inserts, smooth grooved etc etc.

check it out, prices good.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Great company.

I have them in my 360. The OEM pedals were pathetic and frequently my foot would slip off the clutch!

I put on their beautifully machined surface pedals with rubber inserts and it has been smooth sailing.

Excellent quality and an excellent product.

Very high recommendation.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Hill is another very good suggestion.

All his products are very, very good, and he is very creative as well.

I use as many of the Hill hard parts as is possible.

I have never seen Hill's pedals but know quite a few who have Ultimates.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the link to Hill Engineering. I was actually looking for their web site. I read an article somewhere that stated the Hill Aluminum pedals were a "must have" upgrade.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
I do not know if the Hill pedals are a "must have" item. They are a very good alternative.

The Ultimate pedals are very advanced and nice.

It's a personal choice.

Hill makes a ton of great products, however.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Oh yes.

I wanted the rubber inderts to prevent foot slippage from the OEM pedals.

Definitely recommend.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hill is another very good suggestion.

All his products are very, very good, and he is very creative as well.

I use as many of the Hill hard parts as is possible.

I have never seen Hill's pedals but know quite a few who have Ultimates.
+1 on Ultimates Pedals, I brought 3 sets from them, I save on shipping, I just go and pick them up.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Oh yes.

I wanted the rubber inderts to prevent foot slippage from the OEM pedals.

Definitely recommend.

PS: As a side note, ultimate pedals will NOT supply you with smooth brake pedal IIRC.. to much slippage, you must get brake either groved or with inserts, but no smoothies.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I guess since I'm a sponsor, I'll chime in. We have the Hill Engineering pedals here:

http://www.ricambiamerica.com/index.php?cPath=600_533

There two full pages of aluminum pedals on our site, and Hill only offers the serrated ones. For a variety of reasons, they feel that is a more effective design when it comes to 'grippy' feel.

If you buy them from Ricambi and just hate 'em, certainly pop them in a box and send them back. No worries, full refund.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Now come one.

Who could not like anything purchased from Ricambi?

BTW did you chime in to pedal Hill's products?

Why no single 10 mm TDC tool?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am confuse!

I thought we were talking alum pedals, all I am reading about is, rubber inserts, slippage,feeling, tools,can not figure what inderts are Greg, and
If you buy them from Ricambi and just hate 'em, certainly pop them in a box and send them back. No worries, full refund.lol

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Thanks for the Hill engineering link I just purchased passenger footrest for my 348 with red painted logo.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Ricambi is the best.

Need a gear shift knob too....metal for the T

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the input. I will be ordering the Hill Engineeing Pedals from Ricombi but decided I want to replace the shifter ball as well. Is the chrome or anodized shifter ball a better match with the pedals?

Grazie

1 - 20 of 23 Posts