Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
More rumours along the lines of our discussion the other day.
I still think he will be driving Massa's Ferrari next season.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I still think he will be driving Massa's Ferrari next season.

I think so too but the Alonso/Hamilton issue is what happens when you have too many roosters in one hen house. If he does go to Ferrari, I see the same happening with Kimi…

~

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I think so too but the Alonso/Hamilton issue is what happens when you have too many roosters in one hen house. If he does go to Ferrari, I see the same happening with Kimi…

~
That would be very interesting as I can't see either volunteering to be the No2 driver

·
Registered
271 Posts
I am thinking Alonso back to Renault or maybe BMW. Don't think he will go to Ferrari, and I hope not. I want to see Massa do well.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I am thinking Alonso back to Renault or maybe BMW. Don't think he will go to Ferrari, and I hope not. I want to see Massa do well.
I'd like to see Alonso driving for Renault again, but maybe if he went to BMW it would be even better for the championship

that way we would have LH in the McLaren, KR and FM in the Ferraris and FA in the BMW, less fight and more driving!!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Yes, I'd gamble on Button too. Ron Dennis has said that he'd like 2 Brits driving for McLaren. I'm not sure how good Button really is? I think he's won 3 GP in the past and did Ok a couple of yrs ago, but could he be better in a top car?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hm, I can't find the article but I read at ferrarichat that before he signed with Renault he had a deal worked out with Ferrari...and even had an agreement with a handshake, but at the last moment backed out and signed with Renault. Something had soured with the deal and he didn't want to have anything to do with Ferrari. Then again it was something someone had posted on a message board so it may have just been hearsay.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts