Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Titanio(from pictures) seems to give the Enzo more depth per-se. It's a darker colour, compared with Argento. Argento is a little more flat looking. The deeper colours seem to give the Enzo a sort of mysterious look/feel.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I remember in the early prototype stages, they had the car with a seperate coloured roof. I thought I heard of that being an option, so you get sort of a 2 tone car...not quite sure abot yellow and corsa though.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I love the Titanium color. It is wonderful in the Enzo. I have never seen it in Orange. I wonder if someone got it painted that color.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Fox has one of the biggest collection of exotics in Australia. I haven't seen it but my friend has and he was impressed. He is a collector as well, BTW. So if he's impressed, it must be great.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Enzo_Ferrari said:
I love the Titanium color. It is wonderful in the Enzo. I have never seen it in Orange. I wonder if someone got it painted that color.
The owner of Ferrari/Orange County has one in Rosso Dino (orange).

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Enzo_Ferrari said:
yes there is, it's called Rosso Dino, and there's only 1

i had the owner open the doors up for me and turn on the headlights for some fun shots about 2 weeks ago :wink:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
Enzo_Ferrari said:
yes there is, it's called Rosso Dino, and there's only 1

i had the owner open the doors up for me and turn on the headlights for some fun shots about 2 weeks ago :wink:
So Dirk, that was you! Heh! Early, before public opening, correct?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Rosso said:
So Dirk, that was you! Heh! Early, before public opening, correct?
euhm? busted i think?

but it wasn't that early, we kinda had overslept a bit that morning, so i believe it was already around 8am or so?
and i have no idea if it was before public opening or not

where you there then also?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yep, that sounds about right. Yeah, wasn't exactly early. Yeah, I was there then. So I have you to thank for a few pictures, thanks!

BTW: I was that "kid" wearing the Ferrari vest+shirt.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Rosso said:
Dj Dirk said:
Rosso said:
BTW: I was that "kid" wearing the Ferrari vest+shirt.
djee, that narrows it down :lol:
Well, I didn't see anyone else around at that time wearing that, so yeah, it does. :p
like i would remember that, i was probably drooling to hard about that Enzo :wink:
and if you knew it was me then you should have said hello

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.