Registered
5,082 Posts
yep, those are all the current colours alright
altought the one with the black rims are aftermarket by an californian tuner

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
yep, i love that colour

and now i've also seen the Grigio Titanio & Grigio Nurburgring and i think that i now preffer the Titanio

·
Registered
895 Posts
Titanio(from pictures) seems to give the Enzo more depth per-se. It's a darker colour, compared with Argento. Argento is a little more flat looking. The deeper colours seem to give the Enzo a sort of mysterious look/feel.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I remember in the early prototype stages, they had the car with a seperate coloured roof. I thought I heard of that being an option, so you get sort of a 2 tone car...not quite sure abot yellow and corsa though.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Bob is right about the Yellow. It was for shipping mogule Fox in Austraila who has the same color for his transport vehicles.

FYI, the other photos posted by Rosso is from Barchetta's site.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I love the Titanium color. It is wonderful in the Enzo. I have never seen it in Orange. I wonder if someone got it painted that color.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Fox has one of the biggest collection of exotics in Australia. I haven't seen it but my friend has and he was impressed. He is a collector as well, BTW. So if he's impressed, it must be great.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Enzo_Ferrari said:
I love the Titanium color. It is wonderful in the Enzo. I have never seen it in Orange. I wonder if someone got it painted that color.
The owner of Ferrari/Orange County has one in Rosso Dino (orange).

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Enzo_Ferrari said:
yes there is, it's called Rosso Dino, and there's only 1

i had the owner open the doors up for me and turn on the headlights for some fun shots about 2 weeks ago :wink:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
Enzo_Ferrari said:
yes there is, it's called Rosso Dino, and there's only 1

i had the owner open the doors up for me and turn on the headlights for some fun shots about 2 weeks ago :wink:
So Dirk, that was you! Heh! Early, before public opening, correct?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Rosso said:
So Dirk, that was you! Heh! Early, before public opening, correct?
euhm? busted i think?

but it wasn't that early, we kinda had overslept a bit that morning, so i believe it was already around 8am or so?
and i have no idea if it was before public opening or not

where you there then also?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yep, that sounds about right. Yeah, wasn't exactly early. Yeah, I was there then. So I have you to thank for a few pictures, thanks!

BTW: I was that "kid" wearing the Ferrari vest+shirt.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Rosso said:
Dj Dirk said:
Rosso said:
BTW: I was that "kid" wearing the Ferrari vest+shirt.
djee, that narrows it down :lol:
Well, I didn't see anyone else around at that time wearing that, so yeah, it does. :p
like i would remember that, i was probably drooling to hard about that Enzo :wink:
and if you knew it was me then you should have said hello

1 - 20 of 20 Posts