Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the way is should be. Ferrari has the first two positions in the race.

:)

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Nice start to the season.
F1 is on the TV, will I watch, or will I record and watch later.
Its a long time to sit bored if nothing happens.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Race over, watched it on tape, fast forward all the way. MS beaten in a pit stop battle. Massa tries an interesting line in overtaking. OK result, not much action.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I was pretty amazed by Rosberg

he is amazingly fast for a rookie!!

well, he´s got good genes, that´s for sure!!

Barrichello was BAD all the way, and Massa had bad luck... Let´s see how the season goes...

it was a good race

·
Registered
144 Posts
Oh, a nice race!!!! Schumacher was leading, but beaten in a pit-stop battle, in a Ferrari style..... It is sad..... But, 2nd place for first race is a good result, a promising one..... Alonso followed MS all the race and attack him in the right moment in a right time..... But what about Raikkonen? He started 21st and finished 3rd !!!!!!! I think Raikkonen is the one to beat this season.... I think Schumacher and Alonso will fight against Raikkonen.... Next race will show me the real clasify of Title Runners this season.
Raikkonen, Schumacher, Alonso & Batton are the challengers.... =)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I don´t think Button is in the same position as MS, Alonso and Raikkonen

Raikkonen really seems to be the fastest, but his luck doesn´t seem to be any better than last year

·
Registered
613 Posts
Just learned Massa has been send back 10 places for Malaysia... ...his engine had to be changed after the Bahrein race.

David Coulthard also got a penalty (10 places) for blowing his engine after the finish line. Villeneuve did not get a penalty because he has blown his engine during the race. Isn't this unfair?

·
Registered
67 Posts
marcos said:
Just learned Massa has been send back 10 places for Malaysia... ...his engine had to be changed after the Bahrein race.

David Coulthard also got a penalty (10 places) for blowing his engine after the finish line. Villeneuve did not get a penalty because he has blown his engine during the race. Isn't this unfair?
Schumacher too :(

·
Registered
144 Posts
Seems that Renault has a good start.... The technikal performance is fine.... Will be a great challenge this season...

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Just something about the Engine rules: If you blow an engine DURING the race... you get no penalty. If you change engine before the race (like after blowing one in qualifying) or AFTER the race... then you get a penalty for the race that directly follows the engine change.

I think I know why they did this: If you blow an engine during the race... you get no result. You still have to qualify for the next race and get a result there. And after that, your engine has to survive another raceweekend.

If you blow it AFTER just one race then you might have had a result. And after that you get a new engine for the next race weekend.

If you blow it after two races then you'd get a new one anyway.

So you ALWAYS get an advantage from a new engine (faster qualifying, new engine next race) except when you blow the thing in a race.

At least... that's how it looks to me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts