Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attached are a few shots of the four finally together.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
one of the finest and more rational collections I know of

enough cars so that you can enjoy them all, and just AMAZING to look at!

I wouldn't even ask that much, just the F40 would keep a smile in my face forever! hehehehe

congrats, Boxer, your cars look great!

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I have a question…Is this really, really close to your house? And, how many people helped you accomplish this, meaning one or several to watch the cars while you got a ride back home to get another one and so on…

Really nice pictures...every man's dream garage.

~

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a question…Is this really, really close to your house? And, how many people helped you accomplish this, meaning one or several to watch the cars while you got a ride back home to get another one and so on…

Really nice pictures...every man's dream garage.

~
I had two people helping. One to watch the cars and one to help me ferry them over. Location is about 15 minutes away.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Awesome photos Boxer!! Thanks for sharing them!!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Now I lay me down to sleep and please God...let me be Boxer for just 1 day...I'll be good...and I promise to pray every day for the rest of my life. ohh and God...what else can I do to make this prayer come true?

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now I lay me down to sleep and please God...let me be Boxer for just 1 day...I'll be good...and I promise to pray every day for the rest of my life. ohh and God...what else can I do to make this prayer come true?
Be very careful what you wish for. Everything in life comes with a price.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Tremendous images!

Thanks Boxer, and thanks again for making the effort to get the 'Quartet' together in one place (beautiful background), that must have taken some time and it is very much appreciated!

All we need now is a soundtrack - all four engines running on full song!!

let me be Boxer for just 1 day...
next thing you know, you are a Testarossa or something like that! hehehehehe
LOL!! Excellent!
Stile is an optimist, you could be a Beetle :D
Mind you, being the favoured ride of a 20-something hippy chick aint no bad thing...

Be very careful what you wish for. Everything in life comes with a price.
Very true and sometimes that price is not worth paying.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Hippy chicks that are still in their twenties won't be that attractive after 35 years of pushing up daisies, t1fosI... ;)

Onno

LOL :D

Onno, gosh obviously I meant contemporary post-modern hippy chicks (i.e. still alive!) who like driving 35 year old cars :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Absolutly amazing pictures. Great. Thanks.

Do you do the cleaning yourself or do you use some of the probably many volunteers (me included)?;)

1 - 20 of 123 Posts