Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was on my Testarossa shoot this guy showed up. He was a neighbor of the house we where shooting at, and fealt he had to show off his new toy. I never got his name, so I titled the gallery Alcuni Tipi's. Wich according to the AltaVista translater means "Some Guy's". He was in a hurry, so I had to snap as many pictures as I could in a short ammount of time, so I'm not too happy with them. But its a 360, how could I NOT share them? Well, here are the pictures.

The 13 other pictures are in the gallery here:
http://tcgphoto.smugmug.com/gallery/990896

And two 1600x1200 Desktop Wallpapers.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
MaleficZ said:
He was in a hurry, so I had to snap as many pictures as I could in a short ammount of time, so I'm not too happy with them.
Well, maybe not professional quality, but you shouldn't shame yourself for the photos!

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. I love the engine compartment shots!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I think the picture showing both the TR and Modena is very "good," for lack of a better term. It seems to me to characterize some sort of life or relationship in the picture itself, as if capturing some sort of momentum between the two cars. I think the idea to position the cars in that manner is very creative, and I like the picture of the solo Modena as well. I will use those pictures as my desktop wallpaper if that is alright. Thanks for the pictures, great work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts