Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Boxer42 said:
Dr Bob, There is another one from the same group at a dealer called Mecanic Import in Belgium. It has been up for sale for at least 2 years that I know of.
huh

WHAT?

WHERE?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know something based on a 328 GTS is for sale in Belgium, but I don't know about one like this.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
I know something based on a 328 GTS is for sale in Belgium, but I don't know about one like this.
that one, i also know of yet, altough i haven't seen it in person, i do have some pics floating of it on one of my HD's

·
Registered
88 Posts
The Conciso is a weird car. I drove that car two years ago. It has no doors, so very hard to get in. No roof, so helmet is necessary. But it's still quite special!! If you want a freaky Ferrari, this is a good option ... 8)

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
evandaalen said:
The Conciso is a weird car. I drove that car two years ago. It has no doors, so very hard to get in. No roof, so helmet is necessary. But it's still quite special!! If you want a freaky Ferrari, this is a good option ... 8)
OK I think I need to start hanging out with you more often :wink:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
evandaalen said:
so you come to Belgium to drive it, and you don't give me a call??

ttsssss

·
Registered
88 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
so you come to Belgium to drive it, and you don't give me a call??ttsssss
Heh heh heh .... it was two years ago and I didn't know it in advance, sorry :-? But did I already know you, two years ago?? I only remember the good old "quiet" times :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts