Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And she looks sooooo good sitting with her sisters! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
770 Posts
Very nice!! I think you're getting a little obsessed!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
360 Spyder said:
And she looks sooooo good sitting with her sisters! :D
If you want to add another Enzo to your collection there's a full size one sitting at Ferrari of Orange County for $1.25m - At market pricing I was assured by the sales man when he called me today (He mistakes me for someone who can afford the car.. I wonder if I can get a test drive out of this?????!!!!!)

A nice addition to the "divine sisterhood" I'm sure you will agree!

Dermot :green:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bazil said:
Very nice!! I think you're getting a little obsessed!!
Only a little?!?! Heck, I'm totally obessesed!!!
I tell my wife...if I can buy the full size...I'll buy the 1:18 size! Right now I have 28 in my stable and I'll be adding a 612 within the next few weeks. :wink:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wow, you're lucky you've got the room for your habit. :p

The only thing I don't like about the nero one is that the front decal for the Ferrari badge looks a little faint, but fron the side, the model looks great.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rosso said:
Wow, you're lucky you've got the room for your habit. :p
Yeah...that's another issue. :wink: If I was buying this many 1:1's, I would need a whole lot bigger garage!

(In total, I now have more than 80 1:18 scale cars, and over 30 1:18 scale motorcycles)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
tmeranda said:
I'm pretty sure 360 posted a photo with this post, but I can't see the link. How do you view the photos on this forum?
if you are logged in, that you should be able to see them

under his message there's a seperate section for the atteched files, click on it, and a new window will open showing the pic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts