Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, about my mondi 8, it's a "Monospecchio" Version ! , only one sport mirror on the driver side , Very cool for collectable and for "concorsi", but very terrific for drive the car. I search some sport mirror to add to my mondi8, i leave the original (not destroy,but simply leave) and insert two new aftermarket mirror (left and right), somebody can help me to find?

Regards
j

·
Registered
123 Posts
hello, about my mondi 8, it's a "Monospecchio" Version ! , only one sport mirror on the driver side , Very cool for collectable and for "concorsi", but very terrific for drive the car. I search some sport mirror to add to my mondi8, i leave the original (not destroy,but simply leave) and insert two new aftermarket mirror (left and right), somebody can help me to find?

Regards
j
348 mirrors fit perfect, just need to drill some holes. make outside trim plate around the mirror. Originals go back in 10 mintues, and no one will never know.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
348 mirrors fit perfect, just need to drill some holes. make outside trim plate around the mirror. Originals go back in 10 mintues, and no one will never know.
and the electrics work ok?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thank goodness!
I did the fuse blocks in the 308, put the blade type blocks from Sam, it took me 1 1/2 to do it, 10 mintues work the rest looking at it. Funny story, many years ago I was building some shops in NY in the garment district and they ask me to do some wiring, how much I said, yes I can do that, back then anything for a dollar. About a week later they call me to tell me that when they turn on the lights all the breakers and lights blew, I told they what do you guys do. Never did any electrical after that.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
I think you should give up electrical work!

Oh, and while you are at it, get rid of that dog as well!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts