Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
And expect them to fall much further. 2005 AM DB9's can be had for £50K GBP, and Vanquish /VS can be had for similar money. Just go to pistonheads and look at the classifieds for a flavor of the market.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Wow, the 599 is plummeting in the UK. GBP125k - that's a new development to me.

http://www.tomhartley.com/used-cars/FERRARI

Vitalone, take note! :)

Onno
Ah Onno, I would love to be the custodian of a 599 (with a clutch pedal)! As I would of a 550/575M (my medium term goal to keep the 308 company). So many great modern and classic Ferraris, so little loot and time.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Wow, the 599 is plummeting in the UK. GBP125k - that's a new development to me.

http://www.tomhartley.com/used-cars/FERRARI

Vitalone, take note! :)

Onno

couldn't sleep and now I see this: When Glickenhouse mentioned the prices might fall to the under 100k range and I doubted that, now, this is looking kinda of scary...just a year ago, what, people were laying down 300k for a position to purchase, :yikes:

BTW, I'd take it, but if falling, I would wait. Agree about the bear, if anyone thinks it's getting better, well, we'll be saying this same thing a year from now......it's going to get a bit worse.

luck if it goes stable

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I hope those buyers last year drove the heck out of them because then at least they've had some fun for the money they lost.

Onno

not me :D hoping for one [someday] that is a bit more pristine...only thing about driving it a lot would be whatever built-in problems are found will be sorted under warranty and that's a GOOD thing :thumbsup:

PS: Why would anyone want a similarly priced, newer vehicle when the 599 comes into that price range...would make decisions very difficult.

rik

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
For once, I wasn't thinking about myself - I can see why that was confusing. :)

Onno

you are an honorable man :)

me, guilty of some selfishness :|

trying to be better ..... it's such a tough row

I JUST HIT 500

1 - 13 of 13 Posts