Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dirk, I'll post some photos of local cars later. There is a small, but very close Abarth community in Vancouver B.C., Canada.

I'm impressed with the style and performance of the early Zagato cars, I've almost bought a few, but decided to buy a Ferrari instead (the cars I looked at were in poor shape and expensive).

I may still own one in the future....

That event you attended is very popular. Have you been to Guy Moerenhout's garage? I think he organises that event.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I know that magazine, i've bought it a couple of times
The event at Zolder is great, last year was the first time that i went to the classic grand prix event and i'm going back this year
I didn't took that many pics that year
i could't buy any more rolles at the track
i'll post a couple of pics later, i don't think that i took a pic of an abarth

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
here are some pics from the event:

There are some Ferrari pics of the event on my site
the last 5 pics of gallery 3

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Cool pictures

Those are really cool pictures, a little big though, but I like them. The Ford GT40 is a classic. I'm not sure why the other will not load. Try putting it at the end, to be honest I've looked at it and it should post so I'm not sure why it isn't.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
yeah well you know i like high res

if you like the GT40 (how doesn't??)
i have about 40 other pics of the car at different events

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
finally it works
i changed the name

about the high res i know for some people it might be hard i keep forgetting that there are still people with small band
SORRY!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Read your private messages!

You pics are too big, please look at "You have "X" new messages" at the top of the screen :evil:
Smaller pics or I'll delete the post, my cpu freezes on this topic because your pics are so big.

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
i'll make them smaller and re-upload them
probably tonight

those pics where taken with my dad's camera
2 months ago i bought a semi pro reflex camera for on the track
and i'm probably gonna buy a digital in the coming month(s)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
yeah well the only problem is that the digital camera that i want cost to much, i'm not really satisfait wit less but i will probably have to

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
*reading through the old topics*
*bumping old topics*

I love Abarths !!!

Dr.Bob joined my folks and me to a Fiat 500 meeting and there were a few Abarths and they completely ruled. What a great sound. What an awesome look with the back end opened up. Absolutely fabulous

1 - 18 of 18 Posts