Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
749 Posts
Eddy, having 4 school-aged kids I have also looked into motorhome vacations, and cetainly having a runabout vehicle with you would be a plus. Inevitably you will have just settled down at a park for the evening & unpacked all the packed-away stuff when you realise that you need something from the shops. Ugh! Pack away again & motor into town & back, etc.

What I have seen work well here (Australia - it's a big place too!) is to tow a small cheap 4wd (Suzuki, Kia, Isuzu, Toyota, Mitsubishi, etc) on a little mini car trailer behind the "bus". This also gives you access to all those interesting off-track places that the Integra won't be ideal for, and they are great for just popping down the street for dinner, etc. If you also want some fun (of course!), why not also take a bike or quad-bike (or boat / jetski / skidoo / scooter / sailboard)?

I'd leave the Ferrari at home, as you wouldn't want to tow it everywhere you go sightseeing, and you'll worry about it whenever you leave it. Plus, if you took the Ferrari for an interesting drive, you'd then have to come back again to collect the bus! :nuts:

· Registered
749 Posts
Eddy, it sounds like you're in for a good "retirement" (that doesn't quite seem the right word, somehow :D ). I was actually going to suggest taking a Harley but thought maybe expensive bikes weren't your thing. But heck - you can sure cruise the cities / beaches / scenic parts, etc well that way & would be an easier tow (on a bike trailer) than a car.

There are lots of 328s out there and you shouldn't have much trouble finding a good & well-loved one. When you are down to a short list put your queries here - there are many folks here v. experienced in 328s who would love to help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.