Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Grief As If The Winters Are Not Long Enough, While Going Through Ferrari Cold Turkey Because Of Days Of Torrential Rain, Got The Wet Suit On (it Is A Gts) Fired Her Up And Went Out For A Slide !!! If Only Scotland Had Sunshine !!!! Mind You On Return To The Friendly Filling Station ! What Pulls In But A Black Ticking Gallardo ! Whose 'friendly' Owner Informed Me He Had Previously Owned A 360 Modena And A 430 Spider, But How He Much Preferred The Lambo ! And That A Certain Mr Clarkson Had Stated This , I said at least you found out how to open the petrol flap!Well Each To Their Own I Guess, When I Made Comment On The Amount Of Misting In His Rear Lights, Front And Back Screens It Seemed To Unsettle Him Somewhat And Maybe The Spillage Of Petrol Down His Anthracite Paintwork Brought On The Fit Of Pique That Caused Him To Give Me A Display Of The 4wd Capability Of His Car Redlining In First Gear Down My Sleepy Village Mainstreet, While Standing With A Bemused Smile Beside My 20 Yr Old Steed, An Older Chap Filling His Nondescript Vehicle, Made The Wry Comment "ferraris Always Had More Class" ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Very nice:D

Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts