Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving my silver 550 is like driving a ghost. Very few know or understand what this car is all about. As I was recently driving south on the Newport Freeway in Orange, a white 2 door sports type Mercedes Benz slowly passed me.

Boy, does that car have garbage on it. There are many vents with chrome things on it. Also, it says I am a V-12 bi-turbo. It appeared to me the designer keep adding things to it. It was not as bad as some Porsches with wings and other stuff.

The driver looked at me with disdain. His nose was so far up in the air, I saw his nose hairs. Finally, I had enough. I looked at him and waved by-by and was gone. He must have fumbled with the triptronic automatic transmission as he tried to accelerate but failed.

My sweet little ghost is my pride and joy. Eating German cars is so much fun.

8)

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Bart said:
The driver looked at me with disdain...I looked at him and waved by-by and was gone.
Bart, you have done it again! 8)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Nice, Bart!! I hope someday I own a beast like yours and try that taste of "eating German cars"... :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bart said:
Driving my silver 550 is like driving a ghost. Very few know or understand what this car is all about. As I was recently driving south on the Newport Freeway in Orange, a white 2 door sports type Mercedes Benz slowly passed me.

Boy, does that car have garbage on it. There are many vents with chrome things on it. Also, it says I am a V-12 bi-turbo. It appeared to me the designer keep adding things to it. It was not as bad as some Porsches with wings and other stuff.

The driver looked at me with disdain. His nose was so far up in the air, I saw his nose hairs. Finally, I had enough. I looked at him and waved by-by and was gone. He must have fumbled with the triptronic automatic transmission as he tried to accelerate but failed.

My sweet little ghost is my pride and joy. Eating German cars is so much fun.
No flame intended (given a choice, I would take your car), but that was an SL65 next to you (or maybe a CL65), and it would have had you for lunch if the Benz driver had so intended. Those things run low 11 second quarters stock.

8)

·
Registered
900 Posts
8) That's one of your better stories. :lol: What's even funnier is he probably payed more for his car than you. SL65's cost $185,000 or so. :-?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts