Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since "Boxer" has sold all his boxers and no longer enjoys the hum of a flat-12 I think his title should be stripped away and he should be given a new handle.

I'm sure Andrew can change your name, if not, you will have to re-register with zero posts as you can no longer bear the title you so proudly hang onto now.

I propose a new name for you, I've thought on it and I think "Euro4RE" should be your new name. From what I know of you, Europe will be in your life longer than Ferraris and the "4RE" is not model specific so you can buy any car you damn well please.

If you don't like that name, TOUGH! Come up with something better. Use it or lose it, V-8 driver!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Nope

I agree with the name change, it must be done. I do not agree with the suggested name. Its too nice.

THREE times Boxer has tried to pull the cloth over our eyes!! He didnt mention any of the recent purchases/sales he made!

Stile had to call him out on his purchase of the 550.

I had to call him out on the sale of his 365.

Pete had to call him out on the 512!

I think his new name should be indicative of the actions that has led to the name change.

Mischevious4RE
HabitualSignitureChanger4RE
Furtive4RE
MemberFormerlyKnownAsBoxer

Or maybe JUST a symbol ...

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/c/j/cjj130/Storage/Ferrari_BB.jpg

;) :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very tough crowd. The poor guy had to sell a few of his cars and now everyone is jumping on him. Maybe he fell on hard times and needed to pay his bills.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Flat12 said:
Very tough crowd. The poor guy had to sell a few of his cars and now everyone is jumping on him. Maybe he fell on hard times and needed to pay his bills.
Don't mis-understand, it is not a personal attack. We are all friends giving another friend a hard time. Such is life.

Congrats on your first post and welcome to F-life. Since your name is Flat-12 I guess that is why you are sticking up for the poster formerly known as "boxer".

·
Registered
509 Posts
Flat12 said:
Definately just giving him a hard time.

Plus ... if you sell a ferrari to buy ANOTHER ferrari, there are no hard times. In fact, I think that might be the very definition of a GOOD time!!

BTW, welcome to the forum!! :) We're all friendly, most times.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been here a few times before but never posted. This site is a great resource. I am a TR fan (hence Flat 12) and hope to have one by next spring.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
name change

I wish I was in the position to be called
"themanwhohadtwoboxersbutonlyhasa308anda550now"
:)

·
Administrator
15,173 Posts
Flat12 said:
Thanks for the defense. They can be a tough scurvy lot here but it is all done in good fun. The two BB sales were done as part of a garage portfolio reorganization plan based on an unexpected opportunity. The grief was fully expected.;)

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Boxer said:
The two BB sales were done as part of a garage portfolio reorganization plan
Gee, when I "re-organize" my garage it means I'm putting my tools away. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts