Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was going north on Newport Blvd. in Costa Mesa, I spotted a car in front of me. It might handle me. Since I have seen a few Porsche Carrera GT 2 V -10, I thought it was one. Rats! I was in the fast lane and the thing was three cars in front of me in the middle lane. I had a mini-van with passengers in the rear seats in front of me.

When the light changes, the road quickly turns into a freeway. At the bottom of the hill you enter on, another fast lane starts. Nuts. This is a start of a Southern California freeway. One may accelerate to the posted limit. By the time I hit that lane the thing was gone almost. I have a new ticket and do not wish to get another. It would cost me greatly. Therefore, my burst of speed will not exceed 99 mph.

Ahh, I see it before the Corona del Mar Freeway exit. When I finally get to it, it is a convertible or spyder in European talk. The plates are new, just paper. A man and I think his wife are out for a Sunday drive. They just left Newport Beach. We looked at each other and smiled at each other’s car. It was a new Viper.

Darn, I love my 550.

·
Registered
900 Posts
You acknowledged a V10? Did you show him the tailights on your Maranello?

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
so the Viper gave you a hard time?

the speed limit is a good excuse :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidding, the 550 is a much better machine than a Viper

1 - 3 of 3 Posts