Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have received a request to post pictures of my car to the board. Well I suppose it isn't my car, but you get the picture. Hey, us youngins can only hope right? I have the passion that a Ferrari owner expresses for his car, but I don't own one yet. This color certainly isn't what you normally see on a Ferrari. I think that it is elegant and clean looking. It is also able to display a fantastic shine even though it is a lighter color. The Spyder has a bit of a feminine coloring to it. Something a woman ferraristi would look fantastic driving.

Attachments

· Registered
776 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
but those rims have to go
I would agree there.
I think it needs Challenge rims :D
(But that's just my opinion)

· Registered
106 Posts
Looks good

It is now proven possible to make a picture of a 360 without a bold ugly guy sitting in there :oops:

Hey 360 spider check it out! :wink:

And yes the rimms are not my cup of thea

Just original will do fine :)

· Registered
322 Posts
I saw that right off that the nature pic is a 550. But lovely they are. I don't think you ned to change the rims on the 360. Thats what makes it look good.

· Registered
28 Posts
yes it could be...i have an italian mentality so...i think that Ferraris have to be red...but you aren't italian... :wink:

a part fo the colors Ferrari is always the best!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.