Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have received a request to post pictures of my car to the board. Well I suppose it isn't my car, but you get the picture. Hey, us youngins can only hope right? I have the passion that a Ferrari owner expresses for his car, but I don't own one yet. This color certainly isn't what you normally see on a Ferrari. I think that it is elegant and clean looking. It is also able to display a fantastic shine even though it is a lighter color. The Spyder has a bit of a feminine coloring to it. Something a woman ferraristi would look fantastic driving.

Attachments

·
Registered
776 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
but those rims have to go
I would agree there.
I think it needs Challenge rims :D
(But that's just my opinion)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looks good

It is now proven possible to make a picture of a 360 without a bold ugly guy sitting in there :oops:

Hey 360 spider check it out! :wink:

And yes the rimms are not my cup of thea

Just original will do fine :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
I saw that right off that the nature pic is a 550. But lovely they are. I don't think you ned to change the rims on the 360. Thats what makes it look good.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Sangio said:
the official color for a ferrari is the red...nothing else :-D
It's the official Italian race color... ...in the past all Itailan cars were red, all british cars were green and all german cars were gray...

...Ferrari has taking this color because of it's proud history! And because it looks very good... :wink: :green:

·
Registered
28 Posts
yes it could be...i have an italian mentality so...i think that Ferraris have to be red...but you aren't italian... :wink:

a part fo the colors Ferrari is always the best!!!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Sangio said:
yes it could be...i have an italian mentality so...i think that Ferraris have to be red...but you aren't italian... :wink:

a part fo the colors Ferrari is always the best!!!
:eek:ha: I like the Italian mentality! That's why I love Ferrari... :wink: :green:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts