Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

before!

after!

there is no way to describe how much i love this car. after 3 weeks it still shocks me when i go into the garage to see this beautiful piece of rolling art sitting there. the more i look at her i more i fall in love with this car. IMO the most sexy ferrari ever.

·
Registered
27 Posts
the engine bay looks brand new not to mention the shining exterior. great machine you have there. I see red stripes on the engine, were they there before or are they part of the new refinishing work. either way the stripes really stand out and look fantastic.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Wow! My engine bay still looks like the before picture. I do like the red on the valve cover. What did you use?.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no lectio the red was not on the valve covers before. after i detailed the engine bay i thought to myself most new ferraris have red accents on teh valve covers. so i had some high temp. red paint that you get at a auto parts store and just took my time and the result was pretty nice i think. well worth the time. and as for speeding tickets, well i dont really know what to say about those. some of you know i ride a hayabusa and drive a rx-7 turbo as a daily driver. and to my credit i do not have any speeding tickets. i know when and where to control myself. and i know when and where i can be stupid. also a good radar detector helps to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts