Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
This price seems awfully low from what I have been seeing. Am asking for the records and will of course get PPI; assume they are ok for discussion. I am planning to fly in to see the car this week. What should I know or ask prior to flying there? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FERR...218542261QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290218542261

Anyone know where to get a PPI in Norwalk, Ct?
I'm by no means of an expert, but this being my favorite car I look at them often on several sites. This price doesn't seem that bad first of all because it isn't stock, and when you alter the car in any form the value drops. Such as the Tubi exhaust and both sets of after market rims. The seller does show that there is a problem, the top $1,200 fix. The car looks great, I would get the PPI done, look at it for myself and make the decision then. The car looks in great shape, although that is from pictures only. Just my 2 cents, I'm sure you'll find others opinions on this site more helpful.:)

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
That sounds like a hell of a deal, it has lot's of updated extras and the color is very unique so are the rims sounds like he drove the car which isn't a bad thing I would be more leery if he hadn't driven it.

On that price you can drive it for a couple of years and still not loose anything in the resale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts