Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'96 F355 Spider 18k miles, recent engine out service. The ECU will not go ready on all codes, even after many tries at recommended driving procedures to set the system.
Any ideas?
Help

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Frank,
I had the same situation in my 360. Turned out to be the first symptoms of the cats going bad. That said, it could be anything form that to a bad sensor.

Any codes other that non- ready?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frank,
I had the same situation in my 360. Turned out to be the first symptoms of the cats going bad. That said, it could be anything form that to a bad sensor.

Any codes other that non- ready?
'96 F355 Spider 18k miles, recent engine out service. The ECU will not go ready on all codes, even after many tries at recommended driving procedures to set the system.
Any ideas?
Help
Thanks for info, Killer58. Have already replaced cats. We changed some of the sensors, as well. A friend suggested that maybe we need to unplug the "numerous" sensor connections and clean with contact cleaner, we'll probably do that next.
The annoying thing is that the car runs beautifully, just purrs. I guess I need to sell it/or move, into a state that doesn't require a smog test.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts