Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
cool, that was a Ring clip that i hadn't seen before.
Hey Bart i noticed the bus too, pretty funny actually?

And man, i really wanna drive on the Ring, if i have a better car (read: more hp :wink: ) next year, then i'm defenitly gonna drive on it :green:

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
How many Kilometers is the ring? Also I can't believe those bikes. They kept getting in the way, and it was insane what the guy in the BMW was doing.

ansgar,
You mentioned the drivers name in your post. Do you know him?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
The Ring is 23 km if i'm not mistaking
and that BMW is an M5 Ring Taxi.
you can get a ride in that M5 driven by a professional race driver, that way you can really experience the joy of the track. those guys go FAST.

i've got another really cool clip when they film from inside the ring taxi, really funny

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
ansgar said:
Enzo250GTO said:
Do you know him?
I don't know HER. Here is a little Info about Sabine.

http://jwhub.xtdnet.nl/ring/sabine_intro.html
Ah I did not realize it was a HER. Well in that case she drives awesome and a little crazy too. I thought she was going to hit one of those bikes.

Dirk,
Let me know when you get that car with more horsepower. I'd love to fly and for venture around the ring. What races are on this if its 20km? Is this for rally races? That to me is a huge track. Isn't the test track for Ferrari aporx 2km?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Andrew
they don't really use the track for races anymore
it was the old F1 track, remember when Lauda had his crash when he got the burn wounds?
its used usually for club event's now
but when you go there you can buy a ticket, i think it's around €10, and drive 1 lap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts