Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks waldo

well its 2 am now, and im considering packing in and to start driving home slowly, an hour ago i slidded away and fell on my knee to protect my gear, now my knee is hurting pretty hard and walking around is a bit difficult
at least i got all the shots i need, especially night shots, not on all locations that i wanted but it will have to do

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stradale said:
Great photos Dirk!! And it's at night! You must have very powerful flash. :)
yep the topmodel from the Nikon flashes the SB800
i just would love the seperate batterypack but that one costs more then the flash

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
yep the topmodel from the Nikon flashes the SB800
I think that's the one I'll get. There's the new SB600 but it's not as powerful.

I bougt the Nikon DX 10.5 mm Fisheye recently and after using it, I don't know why I bought it. :lol: I then bought the Nikon DX 12-24mm Zoom and this one makes more sense. Great for indoors. The SB800 would be great for this lens.

I have the Nikon DX 18-70mm Zoom that came with the D70. That one is the most useful. And with the the falsh cards, I can just snap at my heart's content. I love this new experience! Waiting for Nikon DX 70-200mm to complete my range.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so you didn't liked the fisheye?
you preffer the 12-24?
i'm looking to add a wide-angle lens to my setup and was thinking for a fisheye
it would be very usefull for me in La Source at Spa Francorchamps or the exit of the Mercedes-Arena at Nurburgring and also at Concours

can you post some comparisation shots?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
OK, will do when I get back to KL. I forgot to bring the Nikon download software to Melbourne, so I can't download the pictures. Silly me. :oops:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes you can, go buy an external USB card reader, that's like 20-30 € and you can plug that into any pc that has USB and no software is required then
and all you have to do is copy the pics to a folder yourself

·
Registered
244 Posts
Rosso said:
Well, so it was a Ferrari 1-2-3-4 I hear?
Yup:
1 place - car nr. 2 - Ferrari 550M
2 place - car nr. 11 - Ferrari 575M
3 place - car nr. 1 - Ferrari 550M
4 place - car nr. 17 - Ferrari 575M
5 place - car nr. 32 - Chrysler Viper
6 place - car nr. 13 - Ferrari 575M
7 place - car nr. 18 - Ferrari 575M

I was there during the race, but the commentary was in French and I don't speak french. So, untill this morning (I came back from Belgium last night) I didn't knew wich car had won :/

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats not the overall result
thats the class result

on overall a Freisinger Porsche was 3th

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
An N-GT car 3rd overall. Wow. Then again the N-GT Porsche won the 24 hours at Spa last yera but that was in the rain. Nevertheless it ws a fantastic result.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
so you didn't liked the fisheye?
you preffer the 12-24?
i'm looking to add a wide-angle lens to my setup and was thinking for a fisheye
it would be very usefull for me in La Source at Spa Francorchamps or the exit of the Mercedes-Arena at Nurburgring and also at Concours

can you post some comparisation shots?
Dirk, I got your reply to my e-mail. Hope to see more great pics when you get your new lens.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts