Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Assume you mean when deliveries will start. If so then in a couple of months.
I have been at the Geneva Ferrari dealer last week. They actually prepared a 599 GTO do be delivered to a client for next week.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I think deliveries are being made already in some countries....

The first 3 pics show a GTO coming out of a dealer in Monaco, the next two pics show a GTO on the floor at a dealer in Netherlands and the YouTube video is one that I came across last week showing three GTO's at Spa Italia 2010.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
ok thanks guys does any one know the price?
Depending which country you from. In the U.K I believe it's bout £300,000. Europe the last I read was €320 000 and here in South Africa it's R4.5million.

I'm sure our US and European members will be able to clarify these prices for you and maybe list a US price. The prices I've mentioned here are the last I heard or read of.

They have only built 599 units. I found out the other day that 15 of these are coming to South Africa.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
The only way you are getting one is via a authorized dealer so asking us here is kind of pointless. If you aren't already an owner with some history you are likely not getting one from the factory. The 599 GTO is being produced in limited quantity (~600) so you will have to wait for an owner to sell it on the open market.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I like the deep diffusers and seat harnesses which i hadn't noticed before. I have the current issue of FORZA with the 599 GTO on the cover and haven't had time to read it until this weekend.

·
Registered
136 Posts
The only way you are getting one is via a authorized dealer so asking us here is kind of pointless. If you aren't already an owner with some history you are likely not getting one from the factory. The 599 GTO is being produced in limited quantity (~600) so you will have to wait for an owner to sell it on the open market.
This is almost as bad as the guy who claimed to already have purchased and owned one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts