Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into a 599 GTB at a dealer recently. The car had just arrived that week. Looked great in black but I am not sure about the single light clusters on the rear. Here are a few pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
perfect color trim for the 599, IMHO

black outside, tan inside, I prefer those wheels than the "star" one, and the brake callipers also look nice

so, all I need now is the money!! =D

thanks for the pictures, Boxer!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ferrari 599

I reckon the 599 looks best in red, although black does look effective on most exotics especially Lamborghini and on Ferrari.
Nice find especially the 599.
The 599 has about 485 KW?
Second most powerful road legal ferrari ever made?
I am not very keen on the exterior back of the 599, i like the F430's better on today's new release ferrari's.
In which town was this Ferrari spotted?:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
It isn't terrible looking, and black does it some justice. But it still looks like a cross between a Corvette and a Lexus SC430. Hopefully one day Ferrari will start making exotic cars again.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Ingenere said:
It isn't terrible looking, and black does it some justice. But it still looks like a cross between a Corvette and a Lexus SC430. Hopefully one day Ferrari will start making exotic cars again.
I tend to agree. I'm a bigger fan of cars from the 80s on back, except for the 550, and especially the Boxers.
I think the 599 looks odd with just one rear light on each side.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jungathart said:
I tend to agree. I'm a bigger fan of cars from the 80s on back, except for the 550, and especially the Boxers.
I think the 599 looks odd with just one rear light on each side.
I have to agree, the single rear light clusters don't do much for me either. They should have spent the extra $20 and kept a pair on each side.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts